- No comments
Do you get excited about defining processes and procedures? Does non-adherence ruffle your feathers? We want to hear from you!
healthfinch is looking for a diligent project manager to keep healthfinch compliant with applicable federal and state regulations, as well as promises made to our customers. Our Compliance Project Manager will work with an experienced team of product experts to create, manage and improve processes and procedures to ensure compliance. The right addition to the healthfinch team will also be able to coordinate external audits and filings that are needed in the future.
- Experience in managing large, complex projects
- A high sense of attention to detail
- Ability to identify risks for healthfinch leadership and work through mitigation plans
Experience with government submissions is a plus.
This is a great opportunity to:
- Shape the processes and compliance of a fast-growing company
- Work autonomously – freedom to work where and when you want, without the typical restrictions of office life
- Get in on the ground floor of a budding company and a vested stake in the outcome
We welcome people of different levels of experience and backgrounds. We know that people can come by the skills and talents we’re looking for in many different ways, so if you’re interested, let’s talk! We’d like to hear your story.
healthfinch is also committed to creating a spectacular culture and providing phenomenal benefits. All full-time employees are entitled to paid maternity/paternity leave, 4 weeks paid vacation and the ability to work completely remote.
Salary Range: $70,000-80,000
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.