- No comments
Must Love Birds!
Want to spread the word far and wide about how healthfinch can make healthcare organizations more efficient? Passionate about improving the lives of physicians and their staff? Have 3-5 years of marketing experience with measurable success in the preparation of engaging content, management of successful trade-show campaigns, and optimization of the lead generation funnel? If so, apply now to be healthfinch’s Marketing Manager!
The Marketing Manager will work closely with healthfinch leadership to develop and establish demand generation activities across multiple channels. This role is closely aligned with several teams including Sales, Product Marketing, Customer Success and their goals for new sales, cross-sells and customer adoption. This position ultimately reports to the EVP of Sales. healthfinch is a results-focused organization, so bring your ideas and passion on how to generate new leads, move prospects to action, and enhance the customer experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and executing multi-touchpoint campaigns using HubSpot
- Working collaboratively with internal teams to develop engaging content for newsletters, blogs, videos, and sales demo’s
- Updating and optimizing healthfinch’s web and social presenceto engage and nurture prospective and current customers
- Running social media campaigns/strategy on Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Managing relationships with independent marketing and design contractors, as needed
- Selecting conference/trade-show opportunities and managing deadlines and logistics; managing all pre-conference marketing campaigns to drive booth meetings
- Working with our Customer Success Team on customer appreciation and retention campaigns
- Identifying anddeveloping webinar opportunities with current and potential customers
- Creation of publicity for the amazing things that are happening for the company, our customers, and our people. This includes working with vendors for approval before publicizing
- Building transparent reporting infrastructure to measure efficiency & effectiveness of campaigns, tradeshows, and website/web traffic
- Developing metrics, monitoring analytics, evaluating campaign performance, and reporting of campaign results. Making and implementing recommendations to increase campaign performance
Your resources include:
- A well-developed brand identity that is recognized in the industry
- A great workplace and the tools you need to do your job well
- A flexible, start-up environment, where you can work in office or remotely
You really must have:
- 2-3 years of experience, preferably in B2B market. Bonus for healthcare experience
- Excellent writing skills, eagle-eyed proof reader, a flair for the creative
- Understanding of Account Based Marketing and Sales Development
- Tradeshow, event and webinar planning
- Great attitude
It would be amazing if you:
- Have experience using HubSpot, Salesforce, and WordPress
- Know Adobe Creative Suite programs, like Illustrator
- Are a prolific, creative writer
- Know the healthcare IT market space
If you’re up for the challenge, and this is something you’d like to consider, send us your resume and a concise e-mail that makes us want to engage with you (a tactic you will use often in reaching out to potential customers). We’re looking forward to meeting you, and having you part of our dynamic team. Email today!