- No comments
Have you operated services in AWS, Google Cloud, or OpenStack? Know the difference between Chef and Puppet? Administered Linux, Postgresql and/or Elastic Search? Automated things using Go, Python, Perl or Ruby? We’d like to hear from you!
We’re scaling to more customers, integrating with a broad range of medical systems, and building out capabilities that will impact the day-to-day lives of thousands of doctors, nurses, and other healthcare practitioners.
Our systems integrate with many customers who have complex and well-regulated environments, but we have not sacrificed our ability to change our products quickly to meet customer demand. From day one, we’ve used operations automation to move fast *without* breaking things.
We’re looking for a person who can help us continue this tradition, leveraging the best tools available to reduce friction for developers and increase availability and reliability for our customers!
We’re looking for you to have most of these:
- Experience working with cloud services (AWS in particular)
- Background in Linux/Unix systems administration
- Understand information security basics and common tools
- History of close collaboration with developers and building tools
- Familiarity with configuration management (any of Chef, Puppet, or Ansible, etc.)
- Working understanding of SQL and the operation of RDBMSs (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Comfort with with Ruby, Python, Go, Perl, Bash, etc)
We’d consider ourselves lucky if you can claim a couple of the following:
- JVM deployment, optimization, and operation
- Cloud/infrastructure orchestration (Cloud Formation, Terraform etc.)
- Monitoring and alerting (ELK, Splunk, Errbit, etc.)
- Knowledge of healthcare-specific compliance requirements (HIPAA)
- Experience modeling threats and monitoring for them
- Message/queueing technologies (Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.)
- Authentication and authorization tools (2FA, SSO, etc.)
We welcome people of different levels of experience and backgrounds. We know that people can come by the skills and talents we’re looking for in many different ways, so if you’re interested, let’s talk! We’d like to hear your story.
To apply for this position, please email us a brief cover letter and your resume.