- No comments
We Need You!
healthfinch is a rapidly growing healthcare IT company. We are looking to add another inspiring person to our Sales team. We need someone who will be responsible for contacting and securing profitable new business through relationships with multiple contacts, including the C-level executives within large healthcare organizations. The Sales Executive will manage all aspects of accounts within their portfolio and territory, including but not limited to: opportunity identification, pre-sales planning, deal execution, and facilitation of long-term relationships with strong potential for repeat business.
About the Opportunity
- Utilize expertise, consultative selling skills, strong relationships and structured marketing and sales plans to successfully engage target and existing accounts.
- Aggressively target all relevant accounts in territory.
- Create and maintain sales pipeline with detailed information as to number of potential and qualified prospects/opportunities, status and next steps.
- Support management with accurate forecasting, negotiating and financial planning in designated accounts.
- Fastidiously document sales contacts and interactions in healthfinch’s customer relationship management system.
- Further develop existing relationships and establish new business relationships within target customer organizations, including C-level executives.
- Identify key executives within the customer organization by position and by name with the goal of a specified number of face-to-face meetings with various levels of the customer organization to include the key decision makers by specific dates with the goal of closing profitable sales.
- Assume the lead role in the preparation and delivery of customer presentations.
- Manage all aspects of assigned accounts within the account portfolio, including but not limited to opportunity identification, pre-sales planning, deal execution, and coordination of hand-off of post-sale activities to healthfinch’s Customer Success team.
- Facilitate long term relationships with strong potential for repeat business.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customer’s business issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
- As required, share information with Sales and Marketing leadership regarding business issues and industry information that could aid development of market-specific action plans and sales strategies.
- Represent healthfinch at trade shows and conferences as required
You will work collaboratively and professionally across all functional departments at healthfinch (product, engineering, legal, executive, finance).
You don’t miss details
You are able to effectively communicate through any medium
You can manage and prioritize multiple initiatives
You have an outgoing and persuasive personality
- A competitive compensation package, flexible work environment, fun company events and a kitchen stocked with snacks
- Opportunity to advance your career quickly with a rapidly expanding company
4-6 years relevant healthcare information technology sales experience to large US healthcare organizations.
Experience selling in to Large Provider Groups and health systems that utilize the Epic Electronic Health Record system.
Proven understanding of complex solution selling to large healthcare organizations.
Proven track record of rigorous account targeting methods and activity.
Knowledge of health information technology, healthcare and integration highly desirable.
Strong lead networking/prospecting experience.
Demonstrated consistent ability to meet and exceed quota.
Entrepreneurial attitude, leadership skills and ability to be a team player at all levels of the organization.
Ability to comprehend, develop and effectively execute business plans, account portfolio management and opportunity analyses.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business documents (terms and conditions, technical procedures, etc.)
Excellent oral, written and presentation skills, with the ability to present to senior executives.
Discipline, maturity and professionalism.
High degree of professionalism and integrity.
Sound negotiation, judgment and decision-making.
Ability to travel up to 80%.
College degree in Sales/Marketing, Business or related field preferred.
If you’re up for the challenge, and this is something you’d like to consider, send us your resume and a concise e-mail that makes us want to engage with you (a tactic you will use often in reaching out to potential customers). We’re looking forward to meeting you, and having you part of our dynamic team. Email today!