Minutes add up to hours. And dollars.
Charlie is live in Allscripts, athenahealth, and Epic health systems across the country. And he's hard at work. Check out the highlights from March!
- 406,000 refills processed
- 207,000 patients served
- 39,000 duplicate requests caught
- 1,100,00 minutes saved (based on average refill evaluation time of 4-6 minutes)
- $2,200,00 cost savings in provider time
- 39,000+ gaps in care caught (missing labs or overdue office visits)
Physician burnout. Yep, it's still a thing. March 3, 2017 In " Workflow, Care Redesign, Practice Automation, Risk Mitigation "
Now, it's personal. I just got my refill super fast! March 3, 2017 In " Care Redesign, Practice Automation, Prescriptions "
Xconomy Reports Apple Orchard Ready to Go! March 3, 2017 In " ehr, EMR, Epic, healthcare IT, Practice Automation "