Charlie, the healthfinch, is looking for the best and brightest to join his flock! If you’re experienced in healthcare, adaptive in spirit, and motivated by helping clients achieve their goals, we want you to join our team as a Customer Success Manager.
The Customer Success Manager begins working with our clients even before the ink has dried to start prepping them for success. This means training the client’s staff on our proprietary playbook for redesigning clinical workflows for maximum efficiency and safety, and then shepherding them through the technical go-live process. S/he will also provide ongoing support to our clients, ensuring that they have a delightful experience with both our people and our software.
This highly visible role is perfect for someone who has the following interpersonal strengths:
- The ability to persuade and build consensus
- The confidence to work with C-suite executives while fostering engagement with staff
- The desire to help a growing company realize its vision of improving healthcare delivery
If you’re tenacious, love travel and people, and are comfortable with change, then you should fit nicely in our nest!
- To methodologically and proactively drive clients towards their safety, efficiency and financial goals vis-à-vis healthfinch products and services
- Utilize the healthfinch “playbook” to work directly with customer stakeholders and drive them towards a successful redesign of clinical workflows
- Utilize analytics and onsite observations to help customers identify and overcome barriers to meeting success metrics by driving efficiency and productivity
- Regularly interact with customer stakeholders, including executives, to identify opportunities for additional product offerings
- Answer customer questions about the product by communicating with the product teams
- Work closely with the IT teams to ensure the customer has a successful go-live
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support sales staff during the sales cycle by offering clinical and workflow expertise via virtual or in-person meetings
- Drive long-term partnerships with clients based on trust and respect
- Develop a deep understanding the healthcare ecosystem, our clients’ initiatives, and our products
- Manage and meet project deadlines by collaborating and communicating with clients and our internal staff
- Deliver progress reports and metrics to clients
- Ability to manage without direct authority
- Travel to client sites as needed and be able to be on our call/support roster during non-business hours
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience in healthcare industry including health system structure, regulatory and industry changes, and EMR
- 2+ years experience in project management, ideally in the healthcare industry
- Quick learner of new technologies, tools, and products
- Working knowledge of electronic medical record systems
- Clinical experience is a plus (If you are an RN or MA who is interested in the business side of healthcare, that would be great)
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Up to 50% travel
healthfinch is committed to creating spectacular culture, along with phenomenal benefits. All full time employees are entitled to paid maternity/paternity leave, 4 weeks paid vacation and the ability to work completely remote.
We welcome people of different levels of experience and backgrounds. We know that people can come by the skills and talents we’re looking for in many different ways, so if you’re interested, let’s talk! We’d like to hear your story.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Beth at email@example.com.
Salary Range: $75,000-$95,000