Want to make a big impact on the efficiency of healthcare? Passionate about improving the lives of physicians and their staff? Do you have three or more years of first-hand Epic experience, sales experience, and a great technical prowess? If so, apply now to be healthfinch’s Lead Sales Engineer!
The Lead Sales Engineer will work closely with healthfinch’s rock star Sales team to provide subject matter expertise for healthfinch products and EMR integration. This role is also closely aligned with our Product team who will be relying on you to provide valuable feedback and help prioritize new ventures.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Attend meetings at potential customer sites and act as subject matter experts for healthfinch products and technical integration
- Train sales team on new product changes
- Maintain active FAQ and internal documentation to educate team
- Identify potential areas for marketing materials
- Track and maintain product ideas (and customer promises)
- Identify creative solutions for customers and communicate through the company
- Assist with handoff to our Customer Success staff for implementation
- 50% travel
Your resources include:
- A product that is in a large growth stage
- A team of amazing product and EMR experts to get you up to speed fast
- A great workplace and the tools you need to do your job well
- A flexible, start-up environment, where you can work in office or remotely
You really must have:
- Proven history/experience of bringing strong technical credibility to account discussions, particularly Epic account discussions
- Proven ability to speak to and interact with all levels of healthcare organizations, including CIO, CMIO levels, particularly in face-to-face sessions
- Past history of working with Sales teams
- 3+ years of experience working at Epic
- Ability to learn and explain our integration to customers as well as tangential integration questions
- General knowledge of Epic import and export technology
It would be amazing if you also had:
- Epiccare Ambulatory Certification
- Knowledge of HL7 interfaces
- Product development experience
We welcome people of different levels of experience and backgrounds. We know that people can come by the skills and talents we’re looking for in many different ways, so if you’re interested, let’s talk! We’d like to hear your story. healthfinch is also committed to creating spectacular culture, along with phenomenal benefits. All full time employees are entitled to paid maternity/paternity leave, 4 weeks paid vacation and the ability to work completely remote.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Salary range: $100K-$150K